Thursday, 29 March 2012
we're visiting Chris's Mom Clare and friend Jim. The beach, a short walk from their Siesta Keys condo,
has been voted the best beach in Florida.
While you wait to hear about our adventures from the past few weeks, you may want to imagine yourself on the beach!
1. Place two cups of flour in a microwave-proof bowl.
2. "Zap" the flour for 30 seconds on high.
3. Place a large towel on your most comfy place to relax.
4. Lie on the towel with the bowl of flour next to you.
5. Slip your hand through the flour (the sand here is actually that soft) and do the following:
a. Close your eyes and envision turquoise blue water.
b. Imagine sounds of gentle waves crashing and seabirds crooning.......R..E..L..A..X.......