Friday 13 December 2013

Twelve Days Before Christmas

 

On the First Day of Christmas, Nashville gave to me …

      _MG_7276

                              a Santa with an empty knee.

 

                                       On the Second Day of Christmas, Nashville gave to me…

_MG_6981

                                                                            two special friends and a ……….

 

On the Third Day of Christmas, Nashville gave to me…

           _MG_7333

                             three planes brought Dani and a ………..

 

                                      On the Fourth Day of Christmas, Nashville gave to me…

_MG_6887

                                                                     four candy canes and a ………

 

On the Fifth Day of Christmas, Nashville gave to me…

         _MG_6954

                               FIVE ROCKING CHAIRS……..

 

                                         On the Sixth Day of Christmas, Nashville gave to me…

_MG_7081

                                                                            six Goo Goo Clusters and a ………

 

                                         On the Seventh Day of Christmas, Nashville gave to me…

  _MG_7232

                                                                        seven geese-a-swimmin’ and a ………

 

                                     On the Eighth  Day of Christmas, Nashville gave to me…

_MG_7192

                                                                              eight Doric columns and a ……..

 

             On the Ninth  Day of Christmas, Nashville gave to me…

        IMG_7469

                                        nine “strings” at Ryman and a ……..

 

                  On the Tenth  Day of Christmas, Nashville gave to me…

IMG_7555

                                              ten gingerbread cookies and a ………

 

On the Eleventh  Day of Christmas, Nashville gave to me…

        IMG_7556

                           eleven Rockettes dancing and a ………

 

                                     On the Twelfth  Day of Christmas, Nashville gave to me…

_MG_7004

                                                              twelve boughs of holly and a ……..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.